Potential customers are already looking for car dealerships and transportation services in their local area. So how do you make sure they find you? Our main focus is making sure you show up in local searches – no matter the iteration – so potential clients know where to find you and what sets you apart.
Why LMi for Automotive Marketing?
Local Marketing, Inc believes in transparency when it comes to marketing. Your dealership owns everything we do for you; including the content we write for your website, the graphics we make and your Paid Search account! Yes, you read that correctly. AND… we don’t take a cut of your paid search spend on AdWords, BingAds or Facebook Ads.
> What Does Successful Digital Marketing for Automotive Look Like?
Great question. We measure success based on results. Our goal is to get you more quality traffic to your dealership website, generate more leads for your sales team and ultimately helping you SELL MORE CARS. Everything we do for you is to make all three of those goals a reality.
- Dedicated Account Managers: At Local Marketing, Inc. you get a 2 account managers that you can call, text or email with any questions, help or updates. Your staff doesn’t have to call 5 different vendors in order to get something fixed, we will handle it all for you. No more waiting on hold with your website provider for an hour or filling out a support ticket with your CRM provider. That is what we are here for!
- Weekly Calls/Meetings: You get a weekly call to go over your marketing needs which allows us to be proactive. Your OEM incentives change throughout the month, you need a company like LMi that can change quickly. It shouldn’t take you 5-7 business days to make a change, your business cannot wait that long.
- Weekly + Monthly Reporting: You get weekly reporting that goes over all of your numbers and sales + monthly reporting to look at the big picture. The reason we do this is to be proactive and measure what is working and what needs to be tweaked.
- Integrated Marketing Approach and More: What does integrated marketing approach mean? This means that we pride ourselves on having GREAT relationships with your other vendors (radio, tv, direct mail etc.) and what ever you are promoting off line, needs to be easily found on your website, otherwise you are WASTING MONEY and nobody wants that! We believe in having a consistent message so that no matter how someone hears about your dealership, that they get the information they want quickly and easily.
One-Stop Shop Marketing for Car Dealerships
We utilize a myriad of marketing techniques to ensure that your business gets found. Natural search engine optimization (SEO), content marketing, and Google+ marketing guarantee that you rank highly in localized searches. Paid search marketing (SEM) allows your services to appear first when clients need you the most. Whatever your dealership needs, we’ll take care of it.
Limousine & Transportation Case Study
A Transportation and Limousine Company located in Atlanta, Georgia, is working with Local Marketing, Inc. (LMi) to generate more leads to the business.
Goals & Strategies
Local Marketing, Inc. is using a localized strategy to help bring more qualified clients to the Transportation and Limousine Company. This strategy includes the following:
- Build strong landing pages, with quality content and strong calls to action to help drive traffic to the website and business.
- Market the website using a strong SEO campaign.
- Measure results through increased organic website traffic.
Below is a graph showing the traffic to the Transportation and Limousine Company website generated only from organic search results from January 1, 2015 – April 1, 2015 (blue) compared to the same time frame the previous year (orange).
The year over year comparison of organic traffic shows over 50% increase in all tracked areas.
The data below breaks down user type into two categories: New Visitor and Returning Visitor. Compared to the previous year, New Visitor traffic almost doubled from January 2015 – April 2015, and Returning Visitor traffic increased by nearly 1,000 visitors.
Chevrolet Dealership Case Study
When you choose a company like LMi you are choosing us based on the successes we have with other clients, a referral from someone that has seen what we can do for a dealership they know, based on our pricing but ultimately based on the fact that we will deliver results. There is no secret sauce to what we do. It comes down to hard work, having an amazing marketing team that is in house to do the work, and open & honest communication with our clients. Here is a case study from one of our Chevy clients.
Learn More About Auto Marketing with Local Marketing, Inc.
Want to learn more about automotive and transportation marketing services? Call 404-917-2100 or fill out our online form to request more information about this case study, LMi’s auto marketing team and to get a FREE digital marketing analysis (strengths and weaknesses of your business along with recommendations). You can also contact Heidi McIvor, our Director of Automotive Marketing directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to schedule an appointment to talk about how we can help increase your sales and have long term success.