With over 20 years of combined marketing experience, our team has particular expertise with medical practices. We’ve worked with clients of all different healthcare specialties, from multi-location podiatry practices to medical spas. Our clients are located all over the country.
Our Healthcare Marketing Process
When it comes to healthcare marketing, we have a proven track record. We know what potential patients are searching for and how to attract them. For each of our medical industry clients, our services include:
- Creating a beautiful website to convert webpage visitors to patients.
- Launching the right campaign to make sure potential patients can find you. This can include several services—e.g. paid search engine marketing (SEM) and natural search engine optimization (SEO)—and is completely customizable for each client. No two of our marketing strategies are the same.
- Continually updating content, like the practice’s website and blog, in order to ensure that your practice maintains visibility in local searches.
- Updating social media to keep people engaged: since social media is the new word-of-mouth, your practice can heavily benefit from updating multiple social media platforms.
- Employing email marketing campaigns to keep current clients engaged.
- Utilizing positive reviews: consumers love seeing that you have satisfied clients.
Facial Plastic Surgeon Case Study
A Facial Plastic Surgeon, with a single office, located approximately 30 miles north of the city of Atlanta, is working with Local Marketing, Inc. (LMi) to generate more business.
Goals & Strategies
Local Marketing, Inc. is using a localized strategy to help bring more qualified patients to
the medical practice. This strategy includes the following:
- Created a beautiful, updated, and responsive website, inclusive of strong landing pages, with quality content to help drive traffic to the website and business.
- Marketing the website using a small paid search campaign and a strong SEO campaign.
- Measuring results through increased website traffic.
Below is a graph showing the traffic to the Facial Plastic Surgery website from May 1, 2015 – May 28, 2015 (blue) compared to the same time frame the previous year (orange).
Google Organic Search Traffic Analytics
Within the first month of the website redesign launch, all of the primary categories tracked (listed below) increased in 2015 over the same time frame in 2014:
Medical Spa Organic Traffic Case Study
A Medical Spa, with two office locations north of the city of Atlanta, is working with Local Marketing, Inc. (LMi) to generate more business. The medical spa began working with LMi on this organic marketing strategy at the beginning of April 2014.
Goals & Strategies
Local Marketing, Inc. is using a localized strategy to help bring more qualified patients to the medical spa. This strategy includes the following:
- Built strong landing pages, with quality content and strong calls to action to help drive traffic to the website and business.
- Market the website a strong SEO campaign.
- Measure results through increased organic website traffic.
Below is a graph showing the traffic to the Medical Spa website generated only from organic search results from April 28, 2015 – May 28, 2015 (blue) compared to the same time frame the previous year (orange).
The year over year comparison of organic traffic shows increases greater than 100% in all tracked areas.